Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The elimination of Afterlife

I've finally narrowed it down to two topics. Yeah! Baby steps, but I also just made a giant leap of faith by telling my professor I'll have a first draft of my proposal ready in two weeks! Ack! What was I thinking! Especially now that I've taken on the extra task of painting a set in the same amount of time. I suppose I should just say goodbye to sleeping now, especially seeing that I'm turning thirty in eight days, so next weekend is pretty much full. But I'm vowing to become one of those crazy working machines. A robot of sorts if you will! Has anyone out there ever accomplished this? I'm having faith that I can accomplish this without the addition of a crack problem into my life. We'll just have to see. Good luck to everyone out there who is also trying to figure out life and working towards their goals. Let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment